Three Shadys and A Lady Show @ the Beach House Stage

On Sunday June 12th I went to the Beach House Stage in Coolangatta to see local group Three Shadys And A Lady and it was the first time I have seen them live. The show started @ 11am which they did the whole set for the 1 hour and 45 minutes and In their set they did classic rock n roll songs by The Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Dion, Buddy Holly, Cliff Richard, Little Richard, Ben E King and others and everyone were enjoying themselves and having an great time as well as dancing and also I saw my friends from Creek Road church Robert, Stuart, Jill and Leanne. The show finished @ 12.45pm and went to lunch @ montuzemas where I had Nachos. Itwas an FANTASTIC show and I had a great time which I look forward to seeing them again soon. Set List- Stand By Me Last Night Big Handsome Man Lucky Lips 674589 Heartbeat Flip Flop Fly Blue Suede Shoes/Hound Dog/Shake Rattle and Roll Treat Her Right The Last Time That's the Way I Feel Walkin The Dog 8 Days A Week Hit the Road Jack La Bamba Let's Twist Again Johnny Be Goode/Good Golly Miss Molly JUmpin Jack Flash Rumble and Tumble Hi Heeled Sneakers/Got My Mojo Working Honey Don't When You Walk In the Room Runaround sue Valerie Shout Your Mama Don't Dance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015