Little Billy @ Griffth Street Stage

On Saturday June 11th I went to the Griffith Street Stage to see Little Billy an Brisbane group who have been around for a few years and this was the first time I saw them which I had seen them. The show started @ 11.35am which they did 2 sets and performed an mixture of originals and covers including versions of Baby Please Don't Go, Hound Dog, Rock n Roll Drugstore and others and there was an CD on sale which I bought it during the interval as well as seeing Nina and her mother Chris and taking a photo of Nina and Taylor. The show finished @ 1.05pm and went to Mexican Jungle for lunch. The show was FANTASTIC which the band were FANTASTIC too with great singing by Tahnee and the musicians played great too and I would see them again 2 months later @ Greazefest. Set 1- Bang Bang He's My Baby My Babe Sugar Bee Need A Man To Hug Me Stop Look & Listen Baby Please Don't Go Spoonful I Wanna Love You Baby Bo Diddley Do You Remember Me Set 2- As Long As I'm Moving I Can't Be Satisfied Walking To The Park Hound Dog Should Have Been My Boy Elvis Folsom Prison Blues Rock n Roll Drugstore Shake Your Money Makers Have A Good Time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015