Toby Tyler and the Country Boys @ Carina Leagues Club


 On New Years Eve I went to Carina Leagues to see Toby Tyler and the Country Boys which it was my 3rd time seeing them as well as second time on New Years Eve seeing them there as they played at the club also on New Years Eve 2019 and also it was my first going to  see a show there at the club since February 14th last year when I saw the Doris Day tribute with Melly Melody. Dad took me to the club, went to the Cafe, Had Steak, chips and salad for dinner, drank Coke, ate M&M's, saw Leanne and Joy, sat on a chair in the pokies  area(No I did not play Pokies) and sat at an table with Leanne and Joy. The show started at 8.30pm with Toby Tyler and the Country Boys doing 4 sets doing an mixture of country and rock and roll by ZZ Top, Elvis Presley, Everly Brothers, Matchbox, Johnny Cash and others as well as having the fireworks at 9pm and having 20 people on the dance floor after each song (different people) due to the rules with Covid. There was the countdown at midnight  which  we did auld lang syne  and they did the last set which I left at about 12.15pm, saw Dad, had an Coke Zero and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show and Toby and the band were FANTASTIC too doing great songs and getting everyone entertained. I look forward to seeing them again soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015