Australian Buddy Holly Show @ Wynnum Bowls Club

This afternoon I went to the Wynnum Bowls Club to see the Australian Buddy Holly Show which it was my 3rd time seeing them this year as I saw it twice at Twin Towns Tuesday June 7th and at Queen Elizabeth Park stage Friday june 10th during Cooly Rocks On. I caught the bus to Wynnum from the city which I had been to church, walk to the Club, saw Les who plays with Issi Dye in Queensland, saw Fiona who I knew from an disabilty group called Arad which finished 2 years ago, bought Coke Zero, went to the table where Fiona was and met some of her friends including Maria which I amazed them with my memory and telling them which musicians who have the same birthday as them. The show started at 2pm with Bill, George and Gail doing 20 Flight Rock and then Kris Knight came on stage which in the first did some of the Buddy Holly songs as well as the rock and roll classics by Jerry Lee Lewis, ELvis Presley and Ritchie Valens that set ended with La Bamba and Kris came in the audience which some of the audience did an line walking along. There was an interval which I drank Coke Zero and ate chips and talked and then the send started with Bill, George and Gail doing Rock Around the Clock which then Kris came back on doing most of the Buddy Holly classics as well as some more of the rock and roll classics by Gene Vincent and Chuck Berry and people were dancing and having an great time. The show finished at 4.30pm, saw Bill, Gail and Kris and meeting Greg, went outside, Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show with Kris doing an great job as well as entertaining everyone and playing great and great back up by Bill, George and Gail doing those great rock and roll classics that has stood the test of time. I look forward to see the Australian Buddy Holly Show live again soon and to those who have not seen this show do yourselves an favour and SEE IT which you will love it and be entertained by hearing great rock and roll music. Set 1- 20 Flight Rock Peggy Sue It's So Easy You're So Square Baby I Don't Care Ready Tedd Think It Over Everyday Mailman Bring Me No More Blues Heartbeat Slippin and Slidin All Shook Up Summertime Blues Diana The Wanderer Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On La Bamba Set 2- Rock Around The Clock Maybe Baby Rave On Blue Moon of Kentucky I'm Gonna Love You Too Not Fade Away Raining In My Heart True Love Ways Midnight Shift Brown Eyed Handsome Man Be Bop A Lula Roll Over Beethoven I'm Looking For Someone To Love It Doesn't Matter anymore Great Balls Of Fire That'll Be The Day Early In The Morning Oh Boy Johnny Be Goode Peggy Sue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015