Mirusia @ Kedron Wavell

On Sunday I went to Kedron Wavell to see Australian singer Mirusia which it's my first time seeing her live and it was my first time seeing an afternoon show @ Kedron Wavell since October 6th 2019 when I saw Melly Melody doing the Doris Day Tribute Show. I caught the bus from the city to Chermside, had an look at Dymocks and QBD and walk to Kedron Wavell. Show my card, rang home, ate chips, drank Coke Zero, bought program and the Songbird CD, went up to the Blue Pacific Room, use mobile and met an few people on my table including Catherine and Jeanette. The show started after 3pm with Mirusia coming on stage doing songs from her current album Songbird as well as other songs that have influenced her as well as telling stories about her career as well as starting out in Brisbane as well working with Andre Rieu and the Seekers particualry Judith Durham who has recently passed away and would between songs would go and change dresses which she looked great in them and during the second set would quiz the audience which musicals that 3 songs had come from as also mentioned on stage that was an champagne after her which was non alcholic. The show finished after 5pm, walk to the bus stop, caught bus to the city, caught bus to Carindale, Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC and an Amazing show which everyone enjoyed themselves and Mirusia sounded Amazing and sang great too as well as very entertaining which I was blown away and also I look forward to seeing her live again which I would highly recommend it to anyone who have not seen her live so do yourselves an favour and do it which you will love it. Set 1- Morning Has Broken The Long and Winding Road I'll Never Find Another You A World Of Our Own When The Stars Begin To Fall Amazing Grace Ave Maria You Raise Me Up The Greatest Love Of All Set 2- Jolene Forever Shine Send In The Clowns Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious I Could Have Danced All Night Get Me To Church On Time Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again Il Bacio Songbird What The World Needs Now Is Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015