Elvis Presley and Tom Jones Tribute Show @ Holland Park Sports Club

Last Friday night I went to the Holland Park Sports Club (formerly Bowls Club) to see the Duo Romio N Juliette doing an ELvis and Tom Jones tribute show which it was the first time I have seen the duo in over 10 years and it was the first time in 6 years since Saturday October 15th 2016 when I was last there as it was Lori Lee's from rockabilly birthday party. I caught the bus from Carindale to Garden City, caught the bus from Garden City and to Holland Park and walk to the Sports Club. Rang home, went to the Food Truck, ordered Chicken Wings and Chips, saw Bruno from Romio N juliette, got the meal, bought Coke With No Sugar, paid the 10 dollars, went inside and ate Chicken Wings and Chips for dinner. The show started at 7pm with Bruno and Rita doing the Tom Jones set which they did many of the Tom Jones classics from 1965-2000 including It's Not Unusual, Green Green Grass Of Home, She's A Lady and many others and during the interval there was an best dressed competition as well as some couples doing dancing which was great to see. Then they did the Elvis set which they did many of the classics including That's Alright Mama, Moody Blue, Little Sister, Burning Love, It's Now or Never and many others and also Bruno was walking through the audience as well as shaking hands which he was doing It's Now Or Never and I sang some of the words which was great . I left at about 9.30pm which Dad picked me up, stopped at the petrol station at Carindale where I bought an Coke Zero and came home. It was an great show which everyone had a great time and I had an great time myself and also Romio N Juliette (Bruno and Rita) were great too as with great singing and great entertainment which I look forward to seeing them again soon. If you have not seen them live please do yourselves an favour and See them which you will love it. Set List- Set 1(Tom Jones)- It's Not Unusual Green Green Grass Of Home I Who Have Nothing Help Yourself Detroit City Why I Can't Cry What's New Pussycat Say You'll Stay Until Tomorrow Love Me Tonight Sex Bomb Till Delilah Without Love Set 2(Elvis Presley) That's Alright Mama Moody Blue My Boy Big Hunk Of Love Little Sister Burning Love Bridge Over Trouble Water I Got A Woman Suspicious Minds In The Ghetto It's Now Or Never All Shook Up Proud Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015