Issi Dye and Glenn Douglas @ Wynnum Bowls Club(Roy Orbison and Beatles)

This afternoon I went to see legendary Australian singer Issi Dye and Victorian performer Glenn Douglas at Wynnum Bowls Club and I only saw Issi 8 months ago at Twin Towns after Cooly Rocks On. I caught the train to Wynnum from the city, walk to the club, got wrist band, went inside, ordered my meal, bought Coke with No Sugar, rang Dad and saw Issi and Glenn. Had chicken schnitzel, chips and salad for lunch, drank coke with No Sugar, use mobile, wrote notes and did some writing. the show started at about 2.05pm with Issi signing 3 songs and then Glenn joined Issi on stage which they performed the Roy Orbison set doing the classic hits including Only The Lonely, Candy Man, Uptown which they played it twice, You Got It, Lana, Pretty Woman and many others also including an Elvis Presley song as well as I getting an mention by both Issi and Glenn, there was an interval which I got photos with Glenn in the Roy Orbison gear, bought Pork Crackle and Coke with No Sugar, ate Pork Crackle, Drank Coke with No Sugar, met Jenny which she sent an photo of me and Glenn to my phone and use my mobile. Issi and Glenn came back on stage wearing the Sgt Pepper's clothes as well as the wigs performed the Beatles songs including She Loves You, Love Me Do, get Back, Ticket To Ride as well as 2 Everly Brothers songs and there were people dancing and enjoying themselves as well as having an great time. The show finished at about 4.25pm and me along with an few other people got posters of the show which Glenn and Issi signed them as well as getting photos with them, went to Petrol station, bought crackers and Coke with No sugar, caught bus to Cannon Hill and caught bus home. It was an FANTASTIC show with great singing and entertainment by Issi and Glenn and I along with everyone else enjoyed the show which I had a great time and also it's great to see something different which it's a good thing. Issi is an great entertainer who gets the crowds going as well as getting them entertained and if you have not seen Issi live please do youselves an favour and SEE HIM which you will be impressed and amazed by an legend of Australian music. Set 1- Issi Dye- Ring Of Fire, Dream Lover and Summer Holiday Glenn Douglas- Only The Lonely Blue Bayou Running Scared Candy Man Blue Angel Communication Breakdown Uptown x 2 Claudette You Got It In Dreams Wonder Of You Mean Woman Blues Lana Penny Arcade Pretty Woman Crying Set 2- Issi and Glenn Can't Buy Me Love Love Me Do Do You Want To Know A Secret Eight Days A Week Get Back With A Little Help From My Friends She Loves You Honey Don't PS I Love You Ticket To Ride Walk Right Back All My Loving I Saw Her Standing There Ob-La-di Ob-La Da Bye Bye Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015