Fabulous Sounds of the 60's show @ Kedron-Wavell May 8th 2010









Last saturday went to kedron-wavell to see Darren J Ray and the Love bugs doing the fabulous Sounds of the 60's show and again it was rockin & FANTASTIC as always. The line-up is diffrent as Coralie has moved to melbourne and Nicole is studying @ Uni at the moment and their spots were taken by Adelaide & cara. They did most of the same songs but did some different ones which it was very good and I love the way the Love Bugs wore their dresses as they wore UK dress when they did Satisfaction and wore Beatles shirts at the end of the show when they were doing Hey Jude and I wore an record by the fifth dimension as they were doing an music trivia and had an dance competition as well. I said hi to the others after the show when I bought an Poster and met Adelaide and Guitarist Russell Bayne who is on my facebook. it's an great show and check them if you would like to see it
Setlist may 8th 2010
Exit Stage Right
Different Drum
Witchia Lineman
If I did'nt have an Dime
In The Country
Satisfaction
A HArd Day's Night
I want to hold your hand
music trivia
The times they are a changing
california dreamin
San Francisco
deliah
to sir with Love
Morningtown Ride
I started a joke
the piped piper
Last Train to clarksville
Good Lovin
I'll make you happy
I wonder what she's doing tonight
Hair
set 2
Apache
fun fun fun
surf city
hangin five
dance comp
pretty woman
rescue me
my guy
maybe i know
stay awhile
one fine day
end of the world
da do ron ron
these boots are made for walking
she's my baby,
cANT HELP FALLING IN LOVE
SUSPICOUS MINDS
PROUD MARY
HEY JUDE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015