Wintersun 2010-Atomic Hi Tones Kirra Sports Club June 11th 2010




On Friday afternoon I went to see the Atomic Hi TOnes @ the Kirra Sports Club and they were FANTASTIC. the group are from melbourne and are very good including the guitarist which he's Very good. The first set for an hour, the other 2 for about 40 minutes and the last set for half an hour. I won an free CD of the group when i anwsered an question about the song Teenage Cutie which i said Eddie Cochran. My friend David who i knwo from the concerts I attend was there and he requested the group to do "The WAy I Walk" which they did it as well as me meeting an couple from NSW who was sitting at our table. The show finished @ 5pm and david took me back to coolangatta which i walked back to Bella MAre.
Set 1
Crusin down the road
slow down baby
yakety yak
I Know
Rough boy
Hey Little Children
I love you so
Treat Your man
Since I've Been GOne
That's me
Wolfman
Brain Can Think
Wang Dang Doodle
You're Playing With Fire
Ready To Bop
Honey Lovin baby
set 2
Bad Boy Boogie
Washing Machine Boogie
With you
Hey little Piggy
Touch my Soul
High Class baby
martha Lou
Let you Go
Right Track baby
Match box
I won't Be Home
She Goes Rocking
Set 3
More More More
I'll be Satisfied
Bowling
Wolfcat
Killin Time
Big Town
Hot Rod Boogie
Teenage Cutie
Folsom Prison BLues
Set 4
Coolangatta Boogie
LOnesome Train
The Way i Walk
Hard Time
Blackberry Boogie
boogie Tonight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015