Wintersun 2010-Issi Dye @ Classic Holiday stage June 12th 2010




The 2nd show I saw after Leisa Kerris was Australia singer Issi Dye which it was my 5th time seeing him but my 4th @ Wintersun and he was FANTASTIC doing the old rock'n'roll songs which he too was backed up by the Mighty Guys. He saw me in the crowd which he said hi to me and said that i send him an email. He was selling some CD;s after the show which i bought one the Crooners Story which he signed it and got an photo with him as well.
Setlist-
Dream Lover
Yes Sir That's my baby
Teddy bear
sing Sing Sing
Great balls Of Fire
All Shook up
& Johnny be Goode

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015