Wintersun 2010-Rock'n'Roll Stage Show @ coolangatta Tweed golf Club June 11th 2010







On friday night I caught a cab to the coolangatta Tweed golf club to see the rock'n'roll stage show which had BobbY brookes Hamilton,Dean Z and Lance Lipinsky and I bought tickets for that & the Big O Experience on Monday when we arrived. It was my 6th time seeing LAnce, 4 for Dean Z and 3 for bobby and they are just FANTASTIC. I had a look at the memorbillia before the show satrted which i met matman the promoter and asked an lady about the Bobby brookes Hamilton CD how much did it cost which I got it for free as MAtman told the lady. Bobby brookes Hamilton came on first which he did Little Richard and a bit of Motown,Sam Cooke,the platters and his father Jackie Wilson and he was FANTASTIC doing the ooh and shaddup as well walking through the audience shaking hands including mine and ladies kissing him. there was an interval which I got my CD signed by Bobby and got an photo with him. Dean Z was on next which he was FANTASTIC as he does the 50's Elvis with all the movements and ladies kissing him and performs the 50's songs of elvis even though people requested for him to do the 60's & 70's stuff which he doesnt do but he did In the Ghetto and Suspicous Minds and also when he finished his set he put on the prison gear to do jailhouse Rock. there was another interval which dean z came to sign stuff and i bought 2 pictures of Dean Z and Lance Lipinsky. Lance was the last one to come on as he put on an FANTASTIC performance doing the Jerry lee Lewis stuff and doing the movements like standing on the piano and & the stool as well as Dean Z playing drums with the back up band the Premiers which he was really good. He talked about the musical he's doing called Million Dollarr Quartet and the album he's been doing is nearly finished and also the back up band the premiers were just FANTASTIC too. Dean,Lance and Bobby came out after the show signing autographs and have photos taken. i got autographs and photos with LAnce and Dean. I hope they come back next year to the new rock'n'roll festival in coolangatta and if you get a chance to see them live SEE THEM as they put on an FANTASTIC show.
Bobby brookes Hamilton-
good golly miss molly
jenny jenny
keep a knockin
kansas city/hey hey hey
i Can't Help Myself
my Girl
Twistin the night away
You send me
Reet Petite
Only you
Higher & Higher
Long Tall Sally
Lucille
Rip it Up
The Girl Can't help it
Tutti Frutti
Dean Z-
Blue Suede SHoes
Heartbreak Hotel
One Night
Big Hunk of Love
Don't be Cruel
Hound Dog
Lawdy miss Clawdy
Teddy bear
Suspcious Minds
in the Ghetto
Little Sister
I want You I Need You I love You
Jailhouse Rock
Lance Lipinsky-
I'm Ready
Breathless
Lewis Boogie
Crazy Arms
High School Confidential
Haunted House
Whole Lotta Shakin Going On
I'm throwing Rice
The Wild One(Real Wild Child)
Want My baby Back again
Great Balls of fire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015