WINTERSUN 2010-Leisa Kerris @ Classic Holiday Stage June 12th



On saturday June 12th I went to see one of the 4 free daytime shows @ Classic Holiday Stage on Marine Parade and it was for the 2nd time that week was Leisa Kerris. She again put on an FANTASTIC show backed up by the Mighty Guys and did the Connie Francis set. I enjoyed her performance as always and was just as great as she was on wednesday night.She had Cd's on sale after the show but I did'nt buy another this time.
Setlist-
lipstick on Your Collar
Everybody's Somebody's Fool
Long Distance Romeo
Vacation
Twistin way over there
Mr Twister
Stupid Cupid
Many tears Ago
All I Need/Singing The Blues/Bye Bye Love/Your Cheatin Heart/All I Need(reprise)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015