Abbalive @ Morningside Services CLub

On Saturday March 31st I went to Morningside Services Club to see the Abba tribute show called ABBALIVE an group who play arounds Brisbane,Gold Coast,Sunshine coast,North Queensland and Northern NSw and It was the first time I have seen them which i have heard about them but never saw them till Saturday as well as knowing one of the members of the group which it's Nicole who also sings with Darren J Ray and the Love Bugs in the Fabulous Sounds of the 60's show. The show started after 8pm with the group coming on stage which in the first set they did the Abba classics as well as album tracks and when they were I DO I Do Do both Nicole and Lynelle walk through the audience to people sing along to the chorus of I do I do I do and I sang to it when Lynelle stopped at my table to do it. There was interval which i met Carl, Janelle,Janelle, Christine and Stephen and also met Kenny Sharp whose brother Jason went to Buranda Special School with me in 1989 as well as meeting the cousin Murray and also before the show started I saw Tracey from Ten Pin Bowling as well. In the second set they did more of the Abba classics and everyone was coming on to the dance floor and having an great time singing along to the classic songs. The show finsihed at 10.45pm and they came out to have photos taken with the fans including myself which it was great to see Nicole again as I had not seen her since January 28th @ Kedron Wavell with the Fabulous Sounds of the 60's show. It was an FANTATSIC show and I had an FANTASTIC time as well as everyone who were having a great time too. The ABBALIVE group were just FANTASTIC too as they sang great as well as the back up band as well as an great humor and to those who have never seen them go and see them as they are just great doing the songs of ABBA which still endures after all these years. set 1- Mamma Mia Ring RIng Bang A Boomerang Hasta Manana Fernando Knowing Me Knowing You SOS I DO I Do I DO Teacher Honey Honey Rock me Tiger Why Did It Have To be Me Money Money Money Waterloo set 2 Super Trooper The Name Of The Game The Winner Takes It All I have A Dream ChicaTia Take A Chance On me Does Your Mother Know Lay Your Love For Me Gimme Gimmer So Long Dancing Queen Mamma Mia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015