ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance

On Tuesday I went to Carindale Cinema with my Friend Matthew to see the movie Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance which it's the sequel to Ghost Rider that was released in 2007. Johnny Blaze/the Ghost Rider(Nicolas Cage who reprises his role in this Film) who lives in an abandoned village in isolaton somewhere in europe is asked by an monk called Moreau(Idris Elba) to help protect an boy named Danny(Fergus Riordan) and his mother Nadya(Violante Placido) from Roarke(Ciaran Hindes) and his mercenaries who has plans for Danny and at first Johnny refuses but eventually he does so along with Moreau and Nandya go on to the sanctuary to protect and it leads to intersting adventures. This sort of movie is not my cup of tea but it's pretty good with good acting by Nicolas Cage,Isris Elba, Fergus Riordan, Violante Placido, Ciaran Hindes, Anthony Lambert,Johnny Withworth who plays Ray Carrigan/Blackout the baddies and others. effects are good and I did'nt understand this film but I am sure other will like it. It's directed by Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor and produced by Steven Paul, Michael De Luca, Avi Arad and Ashok Amritraj. i give this 2 and an half stars which I did'nt like it but was good and as I said other people will like it better than I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015