Darren J Ray Band @ CArina Leagues Club

LAst Saturday April 7th I went to Carina Leagues CLub to see the Darren J ray BAnd which it was my second time seeing the Darren J Ray Band as it was my 15th time seeing Darren and also it's my second time seeing Darren live this year. The show started at 7.3opm with the quartet line up which featured Kaitlyn and did 4 FANTASTIC sets doing songs from the 50's,60's,70's,80's up to now and during one of the sets did the chicken dance which i did it by myself and as well in the other set KAitlyn walk through the crowds giving Easter Eggs as well as wearing an hat in one set and the band put on ELvis sideburnsdoing an few ELvis songs as well. During the show Darren did Happy birthday for 2 people Delwyn and MAria and at the show I saw brenda,Bob,scotty,AMber, Kaitlyn and Darren which Amber's baby was with her mother and Garry and Jenny(Scotty's parents) were not there as they were on an cruise trip as Jenny told me on Facebook. the show finished at 11.30pm which it was an FANTASTIC show as Darren always puts on an FANTASTIC show doing great songs of the different eras and Kaitlyn sang great as always as well as Scotty and everyone had an great time even me.Darren will be back at Carina on July 28th with the Fabulous SOunds of the 60's show and I am looking forward to seeing the show there. Set 1- PAssion and Kisses Build Me Up Buttercup Hello MArylou Don't Be Cruel Treat Me Nice Honey Don't I Saw Her Standing There I should Have Known better Ticket To Ride When You Walk In The Rain Yellow River Down By the River IS this the way to Amirilo CAlendar Girl I Only Want to be with you He'll Have To Go set 2 I need You Now ring of fire could i have this dance mamma mia waterloo Mickey You Can't Hurry Love My Guy It's My Party End Of the World That'll be the Day ANother Saturday Night Penny Arcade Pretty Woman set 3- I Love You to want me San Francisco Green Green Grass of Home To Sir With Love Downtown Daydream Believer I'm A Believer i Started A Joke Aint No Mountain High Enough Little Sister Lightning Strikes Do Wah Didddy Diddy Eagle Rock Video Killed the Radio Star set 4- Operator Love Wont PAss me By bad bad leroy brown Bad Moon Rising The Gambler Can't Help Falling In Love Teddy Bear The Wanderer proud mary these boots are made for walkin after the lovin On the Road Again Lavita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015