The Avengers show @ Easts Leagues Club March 30th 2012

On Friday March 30th I went to Easts Leagues Club to see the legendary Brisbane band the Avengers which it was my 4th time seeing them as well as my 2nd time this year. the show started at 7.30pm which they would do 4 FANTASTIC sets doing songs from the 50's, 60's,70's,80's up to now and even had request to do different songs including one to me doing the Wanderer which i was amazed and alo did some surfing songs. during the show I saw Wallace Younger whom I knew back in 1995-96 as I went to Buranda Special School and Mt Gravatt high School with his son David, met his friend Elizabeth and saw Mary Oliver as I went to Mt Gravatt West Pre School with her Daughter Tina(1983) as well as Buranda Special School (1992-93) which she told me that Tina lives on her own which it's great to see, saw my Facebook friend Sue and the lady whom with her husband had sponsored me for the shave for an cure 2 weeks ago at carina Leagues Club. The show finished at 11.30pm which it was an FANTASTIC show and everyone had an great time including me. They will be back at Easts Leagues on April 13th and if you have seen the Avengers go and see them as they put on an FANTASTIC show and everyone has an great time. Set 1- Heartbeat That'll be the day Promised Land Proud Mary it's So Easy You never Can Tell The Wanderer/Ruby Baby come back again Rave on JohnnY be Goode Already gone My girl Under the Broadwalk all shook up i could easily Fall In Love with you/Move It/Please Don't Tease When You Walk in the Room set 2 Brown Eyed Girl Crazy little thing Called Love Happy Together Itchycoo Park Young Girl I can see clearly now Stuck In the Middle Venus Singing the Blues Da Do ROn Ron set 3 Handle With Care Supcious Minds don't stop Have You Ever Seen the Rain down on the corner sway how long pretty woman Get Back Surfin Usa/Surfin Safari Wipe Out Hey Tonight Take It easy set 4 Something when you say nothing at all only the lonely Massachusetts To love Somebody Last night Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress Gonna Walk 500
miles Maggie May

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015