Rockhampton Trip Friday June 14th

On Friday June 14th I got up @ 8.54am, use mobile, had cereal for breakfast,drank water, had a tablet and drank coke. Went for a shower,clean teeth, wore an cheque collar shirt and blue tracksuit pants and use mobile. Went to Allenstown shopping center, had a look @ newsagent, bought crackers and Coke Zero from Woolworths, ate crackers, drank Coke Zero, walk through East Street and Archer Street, stop @ the Brunswick Hotel which it was on October 10th 1936 my great great grandfather William Thomas Peters (Nana's maternal Grandfather) died, drank water and went to the toilet. Took photos, went to the shopping center @ Bolsover Street, had a look at Target where I bought INXS CD "kick" and Sanity where I bought AMerican country singer Johnny Horton CD called Fabulous Johnny Horton", went to Subway where I had Chicken Classic and Salad Roll for lunch, ate cookies, drank coke Zero, walk through Rainbow FOuntain, William Street where my great grandfather John Henry Handsley lived and worked as he had a business there until his tragic death on September 20th 1930,Weinholt Street where my great great grandfather Benjamin handsley lived and South ROckhampton Cemetery where my great grandfather, great great Grandfather, great great Grandmother Mary, my great great grandfather's 2nd wife and 4 of my great grandfather's siblings are buried which I took photos and did filming and walk back to Castle Court. Use mobile,talked,drank coke and did filming. Use mobile, ate chocolate and did some writng. Had Fish,chips,Scallop and Calamari for dinner, drank coke,ate lollies, rang Dad, Dad rang and walk around the car park. had a quiet night and then went to bed @ 10.50pm as me,Mum and Allan had to come home back to brisbane on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015