UK bee Geez show @ Carina Leagues Club

On Friday June 28th I went to the Carina Leagues CLub to see the tribute group to the Bee Gees called UK Bee Geez which it was my first time seeing them. The show started @ 8pm with Dave,Rusty,Damon and Stuart coming on stage and for over the 2 and an half hours the group did the classic Bee Gees songs as well as the songs covered by other artist and a medley of ANdy Gibb songs which in the first set the guys were wearing the clothes the Bee gees wore in their later years 90's-early 2000's and in the second set wore the white clothes of the 70's era as well as getting the audience singing along to the songs and people were on the dance floor enjoying themselves. The show finished @ 10.41pm which the guys came out to have photos with the fans which I got mine with them and then I caught a cab home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time including myself and the group sounded great and sang great too which it was packed that night. I saw my cousin David, Maria,Wayne,Michael,Stephanie, Shane and Colin and to those who have not seen the UK Bee Geez go and see them which they are just FANTASTIC as well as doing a great job doing those classic Bee Gees songs which I'm sure you will be impressed. Set 1- You Should be Dancing To Love Somebody Massachusetts I've Gotta Get A Message To You Lonely Days New York Mining Disaster 1941 Too Much heaven Guilty Spicks and Specks If I Can't Have You Words Emotion How CAn You Mend A Broken Heart I Started A Joke Wedding Day Nights on Broadway set 2- Love You Inside Out Shadow Dancing/I just Want to be Your Everything/Don't Throw It All Away Jive Talkin More Than A Woman Night Fever You Win Again One How Deep Is Your Love grease Tragedy You Should Be Dancing Stayin Alive Islands In the Stream Tragedy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015