Rockhampton Trip June 12th 2013

After the train trip to Rockhampton which we arrived there just before 7pm on Tuesday June 11th having left Brisbane @ 11am with mum and My cousin Allan and we stayed again @ Castle Courts Motor Inn as me and Mum stayed there last year and also had chinese for dinner as well as having a quiet night which I went to bed at 11.20pm. On Wednesday June 12th I woke up @ 7.58am,use mobile, had cereal for breakfast,did filming and read the Pete Townshend book. Went for a shower, clean teeth, wore an short sleeve red collar shirt and blue tracksuit pants, did writing, use mobile,took photos and went with Mum and Allan to St Vinnie's store where I bought books about British actor John Mills and about the Australian cricket team being in NZ in 1982. Took photos, did filming and me,mUm and Allan caught the cab to the North ROckhampton Shopping Center. Had a look at JB Hi Fi where I bought 2 CD's by Johnny Cash(Live At San Quentin) and Cliff Richard(Wired For Sound) from 1981, had Lasanga and Salad for lunch @ the Food Court, ate chips, bought post card from the newsagent, use mobile and we again caught a cab to the North Rockhampton Cemetery. Saw the graves of my great great Grandparents William and Bridget Peters (my Nana's mother's parents), my 2 great great Uncles Alexander John Handsley and John Richard Welsh(who married Nana's Aunty Amy), my great great Aunty Agnes (Nana's Aunty) and the unmarked grave of Nana's Aunty Maud, saw Daryl who helped us last year , took photos, did filming and caught cab to the CBD. Bought a postcard from Info shop as well as a diet coke, drank it, took photos, did filming, took photos and caught cab back to Castle Courts. had a quiet afternoon, had Fish,chips and Scallops for dinner , rang Dad and had a quiet night which I went to bed @ 11.32pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015