the funsters show @ carina leagues club

Last Friday night July 19th I went to Carina Leagues Club to see the Funsters an local group who play around Brisbane and the Gold Coast which it was my first time seeing them and 2 of the members Greg and Rose are an also an sing duo called Chi Chi.Dad took me to the club around 6.20pm which I had for dinner Lasanga,chips and salad and for desert had Ice Cream. The show started @ 8pm which for the 3 and an half hours they did songs from the 60's up to the current top 40 by acts like the Monkees, Dragon, Creedence, Fleetwood Mac, Tom Jones,Queen, the BEatles and many others and in between intervals had drinks of water. The show finished @ 11.40pm which I thanked the group and caught the cab home. The show was excellent which everyone had a great time including myself and the Funsters were just excellent with great singing by Rose as well as great playing by Greg and the others and I look forward to see the group again soon. Set 1- Everything's Alright This is Love The Way You Make Me Feel Billie Jean On The Floor Sweet Sugar Candy Man Bad Moon Rising Don't Stop Let's Stick Together Ole TIme Rock n Roll I Know You Want It an song I didn't know Do It Well Run Baby Run Stand By Me Take It To The Limit Let It Out Easy set 2- You're All I need Is this Love Crazy Little Thing Called Love I Saw Her Standing there Love Shack You Sexy thing Movin Get out of Here Wake Me Up Before You go Summer of 69 Set 3- Tennessee Waltz Sweet Caroline Sway Get It Now Get Lucky Stuck In the Middle Proud Mary I'm A Believer Rock n Roll Is King Little Bit Sex Bomb Have A Good Time Baby Come On Trouble Maker That's the Way I Like It April Sun In Cuba Got A Feeling Good Day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015