The Bellamy Brothers show @ Twin Towns

Last Saturday October 4th I went to Twin Towns to see the legendary American country duo the Bellamy Brothers which it was my first time seeing them. Dad took me and Mum to Twin Towns as we had dinner at the Coolangatta Tweed Golf Club and when I arrived at Twin Towns I went up to the 5th floor which I bought Amber Lawrence's CD and an DVD which I then went inside the room. The show started @ 8.30pm with support act Australian country singer Amber Lawrence coming on stage doing a few of her songs as well as an excellent version of Patsy Cline's Walking After Midnight and she sounded great as well as doing an great set and after finishing her set she came out to sign her CD and DVD's which I got the CD as well as getting an photo with her. Then the Bellamy Brothers came on and for the more than an hour and an half they performed many of their songs from the 70's and 80's including Let Your Love Flow, If I said You Have A Beautiful Body Would you Hold It against Me, Old Hippy, Redneck Girl and many others and had a great back up band with Randy Heibert on Guitar which he did great playing and Jim Heep playing Steel as well as during the show that the fire alarm went off but thank goodness nothing happened. The show finished before 11pm which they did not come out for autographs so I went downstairs where I saw Mum, had a Coke Zero and Dad picked us up to go back to Tweed Central Motel. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had a great time including myself and the Bellamy Brothers sounded great as well as being packed which it's great acts from the past still packing them out even an club which it's good too. I hope the Bellamy brothers come back to Australia again soon and to those who have not seen them go and see them you should enjoy it which I'm sure it will bring back memories for those who grew up in the 70's and 80's as well as those who are taking an interest in that era. Setlist- Falling In Love Old Hippy My Love For You Will Never Die Sugar Daddy As Good As You Get Lovers In Love Can Be Persuaded an song I did'nt know When I'm Away From You Booze Dancing Cowboys Crazy From the Heart Forget About Me Undesired Whistling Dixie We Take Along More of You I Love For the All Wrong Reasons If I Said You Have A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me Let Your Love Flow Redneck Girls Pray For Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015