The McClymonts show @ Kedron Wavell

On Saturday October 25th I went to Kedron Wavell to see Australian country singing group The McClymonts which it was my first time seeing them. I caught the bus from Cannon Hill to Chermside and walk to Kedron Wavell. Went to the Cafe where I had Nachos for dinner as well as having an Sundae for desert, bought my ticket to see the Searchers on February 22nd next year, went inside the Blue Pacific Room, drank water and spoke with Helen and Kathleen. The show started after 8pm with the support act Jared Porter came on stage which he did an excellent set as he did his own songs, after his set came out which he had CD's, shirts and caps on sale, got an autograph and an photo and had an Coke Zero to drink. Then the McClymonts came on stage and for nearly an hour and an half they performed tracks from the new album Here to You and I as well as tracks from their other albums Chaos and Bright Lights, Wrapped Up Good and Two Worlds Collide as well as doing the Eagles song Heartache Tonight and Ho Hey by the Lumineers as well as telling stories about the inspirations of the songs of the new album as well as mentioning Brooke having a baby and Samantha getting married as well as having an great humor too. The show finished at about 10.20pm and the McClymonts came out sign autographs as well as getting photos taken and I bought an DVD of theirs before they came which I had it signed along with the new album I bought 2 weeks ago as well as getting an photo with them which after that I had an Coke Zero to drink as well as a packet of chips to eat and also Dad picked me up to go home. It was an AWESOME show and The McClymonts were just AWESOME with great harmonies and an great sound with great songs they sang as well as playing great and the back up were just AWESOME too as well as everyone having an great time including myself which I enjoyed it very much. I look forward to seeing the McClymonts again in the future and to those who have not seen the McClymonts GO and SEE THEM which I say you will enjoy it watching an very popular and talented young group of 3 sisters singing and entertaining the fans so be sure to your local venue to see them if they come to your area. Setlist- Going Under Two Worlds Collide Finally Over Blue Shotgun Better At My Worst I'm Not Done With You Yet Wrapped Up Good Heart Breaks Ho Hey Blood Is Thicker Than Water My Life Again Forever Begins Tonight Favourite Boyfriend/You Were Right/Ghost Town Same Kind Heartache Tonight Here's To You and ! Have Long Have You Known Kick It Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015