Jake and the Cadillacs @ the Dutton Street Stage

on Saturday Afternoon June 9th I went to the Dutton Street stage @ Coolangatta where I saw Jake and the Cadillacs who are from Murwillumbah NSW and it was my first time seeing them. They did an FANTASTIC set which they did an mixture of covers by Elvis Presley, AC/DC, Eurythmics, Jerry lee Lewis etc as well as some covers which great movements by the singer Jake as well as great playing by the others guys in the band and everyone enjoying themselves and I enjoyed their performance which they were FANTASTIC. I look forward to see them again soon and I hope they come back to Cooly Rocks On next year. set List- Honey Don't Rip It Up Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This Tainted Love an song I didn't know Great Balls Of Fire You Shook Me All Night Long Fish net Stockings Georgian Style Summertime Blues Shake Rattle and Roll Rockin In A Cadillac House Is A Rockin/Wipe Out/See You Later Alligator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015