Rockabilly Bop#6




On Saturday night February 26th I went to Morningside Services Club to see Rockabilly Bop # 6 put together by Lori Lee an music promoter who runs the rockabilly shows throughout Brisbane and it was FANTASTIC night. the first band of the night were Knights Of Sin which they were FANTASTIC and played great doing an mixture of covers and their own songs which among them were the Worryin Kind and on the main band on the night were Pat Cappoci Combo which they were just FANTASTIC doing 2 sets and had Cd's on sale. Everyone had an great night and I saw Lori, Drea, Laura,Tracey,Emma from the sugar shackers and Rupert who plays with big Kitty and the scaredy Cats as well and also I met an lady named Shelley on the night as well. I am glad that they are having rockabilly shows @ morningside services club which it's not far from me and I can get there easily and get home as well. I hope there will be more shows @ morningside and an job well done to Lori for the night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015