the Chop Tops show @ Morningside Services Club

On Sunday April 29th I went to the Morningside Services Club to see the American rockabilly group the Chop Tops which I had not heard of them until it was annouced on the website robot.com.au that they were coming. My Dad dropped me off on Sunday and there were stalls happening as well as raffles and the show did'nt start until 2.45pm when the first of the 3 bands performed which were Corn Liquor which they did an FANTASTIC set which des was playing with them on the day. Then there was an interval and then the ten Fours including Paulie Burke performed which they did an FANTASTIC set too. then the Chop Tops came on stage which they were just FANTASTIC playing great with an Brilliant guitarist and an excellent drummer and also they really rocked. In between songs some of the audience got free CD's and at one time the drummer took his shirt off. the show finished at 6.20pm which it was FANTASTIC and AWESOME which everyone had an great time including me which I enjoyed myself. I saw Sheri, Walter,Lori, Laura, Lisa,Ramona, Rebecca, Des, KAren, Rhea, Elisse, Joey and Laura as well and met Chelsea,Alex and Ben and I look forward to see another rockabilly gig soon which there will be one at Holland Park Bowls club on Saturday July 14th as Pat Capocci Combo and Dan and the Dualtones will be playing there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015