Dance ON Show

LAst Saturday May 12th I went to Carina Leagues Club to see Brisbane group Dance which it was my 3rd time seeing them as I saw both at carina Leagues club in 2008 and 2009 and the current line up os different as the drummer named Sylvia has retired as well as Dave Davis who has left and is replaced by Peter Van ROy as well as on the night of the show Rick Harris the current guitarist was there so peter played guitar on the night.The show started @ 7.30pm which they did 4 great sets doing stuff by Elvis, Chuck Berry, Fats Domino, Lonnie Lee, Buddy Holly, Little RIchard as well as some country stuff and Peter the guitarist was just excellent on the night as well. The show finished at 11.30pm which it was an great show which the band were great and everyone had an great time including me. I saw an guy from CCT, my facebook friend Maria, my cousin David and his friends Terry,Andy and Jake. Dance On are just an great band as well as excellent too and I look forward to seeing this band again soon. set List- set 1- Corrina Corrina Be My guest be bop a lula in the middle of the island I'm gonna Knock On Your Door Bop The Beat Save The Last Dance For Me Starlite Starbright The Wanderer I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday Cab Driver Let It Go The Shape I'm In Matchbox The Hucklebuck Maybelline set 2- Apache Reet Petite Lover Please Come Back I'm Wlakin Rave on Round and Round Promised Land Giddy Up A Ding Dong Travelling light Why Don't You Tell me an instrumental route 66 do you wanna dance hole in my pocket whole lotta shakin goin on set 3- Pretty Woman I jst Wanna Dance WIth You Boot Scoot Boogie Elena Guitar Boogie Lover Doll Mustang Sally Move It Oh Carol Amsterdam Papahead Road set 4- set me free goodnight irene chains Let the Little Girl Dance Stars On The Water rosenleigh rockin beat a boogie Little Duece Coupe Then I Kissed Her Hit the Road Jack Keep A Knockin/Jenny Jenny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015