the Jacksonz show

On Saturday April 28th in the evening after seeing the movie the Avengers I went to Carina Leagues CLub to see the Jacksonz tribute show an tribute to Michael Jackson and the JAckson Five which it was my first time seeing them as I have heard of them but had never saw them. The show started at 7.30pm with singer Dennis doing an solo set which was really good and did songs from people like Sam Cooke, Elvis Presley,the Drifters and others. there was an interval and at around 8.30pm the Jacksonz tribute show started which they did 2 impressive sets doing the Michael Jackson stuff as well as the Jackson 5 and there were 3 Brothers performing on stage as well as an great back up band including Dave from Scotland on drums, the keyboard player from South Africa as well as 3 excellent back up singers including Benson's wife as well as the guys dressing up in the 70's & 80's gear that Michael Jackson wore which was good. The show finished around 10.30pm which it was an impressive show and everyone had an great time including myself but the only downside is that they did'nt do ABC, Beat it, Black or White, Thriller, BAD and others. I enjoyed seeing this act and I look forward to seeing them again in the future. I saw my Facebook friend Maria which she is well and I left after the show finished as there were another act Duo were doing dance covers but decided to go home which then the rain had eased. Dennis- Me and Mrs Jones Prehaps Miss My love Saturday Night at the movies Twistin the Night Away Return to Sender Kiss me Goodnight Don't go Around Much sway I just Want to be Your Everything The JAcksonz- set 1 Can You Feel It Rockin Robin Never Can Say Goodbye My girl I'll be There Ben shake your body Blame It On the Boogie I want you back set 2- Billie Jean You Are Not Alone She's out Of My Life This Girl Is Mine Human NAture Rock With you Started Something an song I don't know Remember the Time/Happy birthday Man In the Mirror Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015