Highlights of the Melbourne Trip

The trip of Melbourne for me was just AMAZING and had an great time which i enjoyed it and seeing the places was just wonderful which i will never forget and also look forward to go there again soon. The highlights for me were- 1. Meeting my cousins Caroline and Sharne, my second cousins Mikey, Amanda and Lisa, met my 3rd third cousins Isiah and Harper and Aunty Dawn's ex husband Allan which it has been an long time coming which I look forward to see them again soon. 2. Seeing the places like the MCG, Sports Museum, the Trams, Williamstown, altona, Altona Beach, Yarraville, Science works, Werribee Zoo, Al pestos and Geelong 3. Going ten pin bowling with Scott,Matt,Jarrod,Nikita, Mikey, Steve, will and his brother which it was an lot of fun. 4. meeting Steven's partner Julie, her son Tommy and Daughter Stephanie 5. staying @ Keryn's place which me and Mum slept in Jarrod's room and also to keryn for look after us as well as Steven when we stayed there for 2 nights 6. Playing with Steven's dog Bobby and Julie's dog Coco

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015