Melbourne Trip 2012-Tuesday October 9th

ON Tuesday October 9th Me and Mum went to the airport which Dad drove us there and went to check in to put our bags in the trolley. Went through security which I got beeped as my mobile was in my pocket and put it on the trolley. Went to the Cafe where I ate Pizza and had an coke Zero to drink and had a look at the newsagent/book shop where I bought an Rolling Stone magazine. Went to gate 30, me and Mum boarded Jet Star and one the same plane as us was the guy behing Mao's Last Dancer and the plane took off @ 8.20am which i watched Rock Of Ages on the I Pad and ate crackers and drank Pepsi Max and when we took off Mum had to hold on to me as she was nervous but had special tablets that the doctors had gave her but she got through the flight. Arrived in Melbourne @ 11.50am which we were picked by my cousins Keryn and Steven, pick up my bag, rang home but Dad was not home, drove through Laverton which KEryn showed us the house where she,Steven,Sharne and Caroline with Aunty Dawn and Allan lived when Mum and Nana visited them in 1964 and arrived at the house in Werribee. Got settled in which Mum showed the photos to Steven and Keryn and eating biscuts,crackers and sandwiches and drank cola and also keryn showed us around the house. Me and Mum went in her car, picked up Jarrod, stopped @ the shops where I ate dim sim and drank coke which Keryn Bought me, drove through Werribee which she told us about the places and areas and went back to the house. had an quiet afternoon which i used the Internet, saw Matt and drank cola. HAd Shephred Pie for dinner, had a quiet night and then my cousin Caroline(Kelly) came over to the house which i was so glad that I got to meet my cousin in person and she was telling us stories about her trips,children and others which were so funny and also has an liking for Darryl Braithwaite and Sherbet and I ate ice cream and choclate and drank Cola and hot chocolate. Went to bed 12.04am and enjoyable first day as it was great seeing Keryn and Steven as well as Wayne, matt, Scott and Jarrod and meeting Caroline for the first time. nikita was at an school camp and would'nt come home until Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015