brandi and the badcats show @ Carina Leagues Club

On Saturday night November 10th I went to Carina Leagues Club to see Brandi and the Badcats which it was my 13th time seeing them and 1st time this year as I was going to see them on March 9th but could'nt go as i was seeing Belinda Carlisle @ kedron Wavell and had bumped into Reno during cooly Rocks On on Saturday June 9th. The show had started @ 7.30pm which I only just arrived to the club as I caught the bus from Cannon Hill to Carina and for the next 4 hours Brandi and the Badcats would perform an mixture of original songs as well as rock covers which sounded great with Reno playing great guitar as well as excellent singing with Brandi singing and playing double bass which was great too, stephen the other guitar player played great as well as singing well including doing leads on Everybody trying to be my baby and excellent drumming by Julian. During the show I saw MAria, Wayne, Bob and vivian and for most of the show sat with maria and Wayne until they went home and also sat in an different after that. The show finished @ 11.30pm which they finished it with Peter Gunn and after the show spoke an bit with Reno which I asked about COoly Rocks On which he said that they should do and I hope they do go there again next year. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time including me and the band were FANTASTIC too. They will be back @ Carina Leagues next saturday the 24th as they are doing the Suzie Quatro tribute show and it will be an great show as I have seen it twice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015