Suzi Quatro Tribute Show @ Carina Leagues CLub

On Saturday november 24th I went to Carina Leagues Club to see the Suzi Quatro Tribute show which had Brandi and the Badcats and it was my 1st time seeing that show in brisbane as I have seen that show twice down the Gold Coast @ Coolangatta first @ Wintersun on Sunday June 8th 2008 and last year @ Cooly Rocks On Saturday June 11th 2011 and both were FANTASTIC. The show started @ 8pm and for the next 2 and an half hours Brandi and the band belted the classic Suzi Quatro's songs with Reno's brilliant guitar playing, Stephen's guitar playing was excellent too with Julian's excellent drumming and keyboards by David and it was the 2nd time this month I've seen Brandi as I saw with the Badcats doing the rockabilly stuff 2 weeks before. The show finished @ 10.30pm which it finished off with Keep A Knockin/Sweet Little Rock n Roller and after the show saw Stephen, Reno and Brandi and I did'nt know it until last week that the Stephen who plays with the Brandi and the band actually worked with my Mum and Sister back in the 90's @ Australia Post in the city. I saw maria, Wayne,bob,Vivian, John and Trish and the show was FANTASTIC which everybody had an great time including myself and also Brandi and the band were just FANTASTIC doing the suzi stuff which those songs still endures after all these years. To those who have not seen the tribute show go and see it as it's an FANTASTIC show with great songs and I'm sure it will bring back memories for those who were around in the 70's when Suzi Quatro was popular and Brandi does an FANTASTIC job doing it. set 1- The Wild One Rock On Mama's Boy Too Big Stumblin In 48 Crash Tear Me Apart Move It She's In Love With You The Race Is On Roxy Rover Glycerine Queen Set 2- I'm Waiting For you Take Me Home Never Been in Love goodbye All Shook Up Heartbreak Hotel Evie Daytona Demon Can The Can Devil Gate Drive If I Can't Give You Love Keep A Knockin/Sweet Little Rock n Roller

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015