Class of 69 show @ QPAC Concert Hall

On Friday November 23rd I went to QPAC Concert Hall to see Class of 69 which it's an tribute to the ladies of 60's and this featured legendary Australian singer Little Pattie which it was my 7th time seeing her live. I caught the bus to South Brisbane which I got the QPAC @ about 7pm, bought an poster and an CD of Bec Laughton, had an drink of water, went inside and waited. the show started @ 8pm with Little Pattie came on stage and for the more 40 minutes doing an set of classic songs from the 60's as well as 2 of her famous hits from the 60's He's My Blonde Headed Stompie Wompie Real Gone Surfer Boy and Stompin At maroubra and also told some stories of her career. There was an interval which I had an drink of water and the second set with the Class Of 69 performers coming on stage which were- Bec Laughton (Dusty Springfield), Evelyn Duprai(Diana Ross), Naomi Price (petula Clark) and Tyla Beertolli(Lesley Gore) and they were introduced by Little Pattie and the 4 girls did each of the famous songs of the 60's which each of the acts sang some of the songs and all sounded just great and also towards the end of the show Little Pattie came back on stage to sing 3 more songs. the show finished about 10.15pm and after the show the performers came out to sign autographs and have photos which I got autographs and photos with Little Pattie, Tyla, Bec,Evelyn and Naomi and I saw Pauline and met Robyn and Haylee. the show was FANTASTIC which i had an great time, Little pattie still sounds great and sang great, Tyla, bec,Namoi and Evelyn sounded great as well and singing great too and the back up band were FANTASTIC as well. I hope the Class of 69 show comes back again in the future and is well worth seeing. set List Little Pattie- Tell Him Where the Boys Are Lipstick On your Collar He's My Blonde headed Stompie Wompie Real Gone Surfer Boy stupid cupid what a wonderful world Puppet On A string Breaking Up Is Hard To Do Stand By Your Man da Do Ron Ron You're My World Stompin at Maroubra Tyla(Lesley Gore), Evelyn(Diana Ross), Naomi(Petula Clark) & Bec(Petula Clark)- Ain't No Mountain High Enough I know A Place Colour My World You Don't own Me It's My Party Wishin & Hopin I only Want to Be With You Where Did Our Love Go Love Child Don't Sleep IN the Subway Maybe I know You Dont Have To Say You Love Me Why Do fools fall In Love Downtown Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows Son Of A Preacher Man Stop In The Name Of Love Dancing In The Street Higher and Higher It's Raining Men

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015