West Texas Crude @ Morningside Services Club

On Saturday November 17th I went to Morningside Services club to see rockabilly group West Texas Crude which it was my 2nd time this month That I saw them as I saw the group 2 weeks ago @ the Acacia Ridge Hotel for BrizVegas Kustom Karnival. The show started @ 7.30pm which for the next nearly 4 hours they did 4 FANTASTIC sets doing original songs and covers of classic rockabilly songs and it was when we had the thunderstorm and raining which had happened throughout the day and also happened during the show but did'nt stop the show. Also during the show there was an raffle which I did'nt win anything and during one of the intervals I spoke with Daniel one of the employers discussing entertainment shows which i will send an email about suggestions for the shows. I left @ 11pm as Dad picked me up to go home due to the rain and on the night I saw Eileen,Lorraine,Tracey, Lyn and Clive and met Helen. the show was FANTASTIC which i had an great time and the band were great with great playing by Andy on guitar and also I look forward to see them again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015