Hi Way 1 show @ Carina Leagues Club

On Friday November 9th I went to Carina Leagues Club to see Hi Way 1 which it was my 8th time seeing them and my 3rd one this year. The show started @ 8pm with Hi Way 1 starting off with the song Unchained My heart and for the next 3 and an half hours they did songs from the late 60's,70's,80's and 90's from The Divinyls, John Cougar mellencamp, Fleetwood Mac, Ac/Dc, The Doobie Brothers and others. In the 2nd break I saw VAnessa, Kevin and MIke and had an chat with Mike which I asked about the live CD which he said it will be out on new years eve and he has watched what I've been doing on Facebook. The show finished @ 11.30pm with Hi Way doing Cheap Wine and thanked Vanessa and Mike for the show. It was FANTASTIC which i had an great time as well as everybody else and the band were just great as usual which they are an pleasure to see live as they are one of my favourite bands to see at Carina Leagues Club and also saw Dean an friend from work, Kim Webb and my cousin David. Hi Way 1 will be back @ Carina Leagues Club on New Years Eve and if you want to go and see them check them out which they are FANTASTIC. set 1- Unchain My Heart Mustang Sally Stop Draggin My Heart Dreams Don't Stop Let's Get Together Stuck in the Middle Make You Green River Hoochie Coochie man Chain Of Fools lovin Man Smooth Operator Oh Darlin set 2- Play That Funky Music Bad Case Of Loving You Sunshine Of Your Love ROCKIN in the USA Echo Beach Long Train Running You're so vain River Deep Mountain high an song i did'nt know Highway To hell It's A Long Way To The Top Are You Gonna Go My Way Hit Me With Your Best Shot Hurts So Good Total Control set 3 I'll Make You Happy Pleasure and Pain Boys In Town Come Said the Boy One Way Alone With You I wanna Break Free Fire Cheap Wine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015