A Look at 2013

Here is my look in 2013 in pictures- Happy New Year everyone and hope 2014 will be a great one for all of us. The big highlight for me is definitely my weight loss which I lost 18 kilos throughout the year and I feel great and happy about it which I feel proud to have done it. The downer was of course that I had a problem with my foot which it turned to be tendinitis and I am resting foot at the moment which I will be going to the podiatrist on January 7th 2014 which we will the problem dealt with it which I want to get back to Ten Pin Bowling,Dancing and long walks home. HAPPY NEW YEAR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015