best concerts of 2013

This year I went to 5 shows at 2 different arenas 3 at the brisbane Convention Center and 2 at the Brisbane Entertainment Center and they were all AWESOME,FANTASTIc and BRILLIANT and especially seeing Barry Gibb was just AMAZING as I always wanted to see the Bee Gees but sadly never saw them live but at least I got to see one of them and seeing Barry will live on in my memory as tha was just FANTASTIC,AWESOME and BRILLIANT as well as seeing Neil Young which I originally was not going to go but a lady I know whose husband could not go had asked me if i would like to go so I did and it was ROCKIN and AWESOME. I went to see the Seekers at the Convention Center just 3 weeks ago which my friend Anita had wanted me to go with her so I did and I was very glad to go as I wanted to go and see them again which I enjoyed it and they were sensational, EXCELLENT and BRILLIANT as it was 20 years ago I saw them when they were celebrating 25 years when Judith Durham last performed with them and seeing them again as they celebrated 50 years of formation. Seeing Cliff Richard for the 2nd time I was so glad to see it as I wanted to go and see him again which I had saw him 15 years ago with Steven Peters, His Mum Glenda,his Uncle Colin and His Aunty Nada om Saturday February 21st 1998 and the show I saw on February 3rd this year it was AWESOME ROCKIN and BRILLIANT and is sounding great at his age of 73. I got to see Ringo Starr as I always wanted to see a Beatle live and that dream came true when I got to see Ringo @ the Convention Center on Monday February 11th which it was a FANTASTIC and a AWESOME show as it was his first show in Australia since the Beatles tour in 1964 and I am so glad to see to a Beatle live which will live on in my memory and also I hope Paul McCartney comes to Australia one day. Here is my top 5 arena concerts I saw this year- 1.The Seekers 2.Barry Gibb 3,Ringo Starr 4. Cliff Richard 5. Neil Young

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015