Killer Queen show @ Wynnum Manly Leagues Club

On Saturday April 26th I went to Wynnum Manly Leagues Club to see the tribute band to Queen called Killer Queen which it was my 3rd time seeing them and it was my first time since October 16th 2008 when I went to a show @ Wynnum Manly Leagues Club which was the Dean Z/Lance Lipinsky Show. I caught the bus to Wynnum, walked to the club, got a new card, went to the Bistro which I had Chicken Kiev, chips and salad for dinner, had a chocolate for Sundae for desert, went inside, drank water and waited. The show started @ 8.30pm with the Killer Queen coming on stage which they did 2 sets doing the classic Queen songs with John Blunt wearing the different clothes on stage including the wig during the second set as well as putting an Australian flag on himself towards the end of the show as well as wearing an King's Crown and everyone dancing on the floor bopping along and having a great time as well as people taking photos too. the show finished @ 10.30pm which they had were selling posters and other things after the show which I got a poster and John came out which he signed the poster and I got a photo and also waited for over 20 minutes which then Dad picked me up and came home. It was a AWESOME show which everyone had a great time including myself and I saw Ken and also to those who have not seen the show GO and SEE IT which you will enjoy hearing the great music of Queen done by a great act which Killer Queen are just AWESOME. Set 1- We Will Rock You Don't Stop Me Now You're My Best Friend Fat Bottomed Girls Having A Ball Crazy Little Thing Called Love Far From Home Another One Bites The Dust Pressure Somebody To Love Set 2- a song I don't know Radio Ga Ga Kind Of Magic I wanna Break Free I want It All Bohemian Rhapsody We Will ROck You We Are the Champions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015