Greazefest 2014

Last Sunday August 3rd I went to the Rocklea Showground for the rockabilly festival Greazefest which it was my 7th time going to it. I arrived there after 9am as Dad dropped me off, went inside which I took photos, had a look at CD sale, bought 2 vinyls by Rob EG and the Joy Boys and had a coke Zero to drink. Watch the first band which were Dan and The Dualtones as they were not supposed to perform as the Coffin Rockers were due to play but did'nt and Dan and the Dualtones did an AWESOME set as they always do with guitar playing by Dan as well as excellent bass playing by Jon Flynn and in the interval I took photos as well as using my mobile. The 2nd act I saw was the Zephyr Project which they did an AWESOME set doing a mixture of oldies as a few original with excellent playing by the guys and again in the next interval I took photos and use mobile. The 3rd and last act I saw @ Greazefest 2014 was Stripped Black an group from Victoria and they did an AWESOME set as they did a mixture of originals and covers which they played great and sounding great too, had Machos for lunch, drank Coke Zero, took photos and watched the fashion parade which was great and the host Chrissy did a great job introducing the ladies who participated.Took photos, had a look at CD sale, had a look at Hula Lounge and talked. Left at 3.15pm, bought a Crunch and a Coke Zero from the petrol station, walk to the station, use mobile, caught rail bus, got off @ Park Road, caught train to Cannon Hill and Dad picked me up. It was an AWESOME day which i had a great time and the atmosphere was AWESOME too with great cars,great music and everything else and also the bands were AWESOME too which everyone enjoyed it including myself. I saw Kylie, Peter, Graham,Lyn, Chris,Sarah, Chelsea, Tracey, Laura,Tony,Jessica,Dan, Matt,Kat,Ben,Kelly,Paulie,Vicki,Corrine,Bernie,Tracy, Clive and Jan and I would like to say a HUGE thanks to Lori Lee for putting this together every year which she does an great job bringing the acts both from here in Australia and overseas as well as making it a great time for everyone who comes along and also Greazefest are in Melbourne this weekend. I am looking to coming back to Greazefest 2015 and to those who have not gone to Greazefest GO and SEE IT which you will LOVE IT as well as enjoying the fashion, the cars and the music. Dan and the Dualtones- Rollin All Along Take Me Back Leave It On My Mind Go Head On Best You Can That's On Home To You Take It Easy Greazy Potatoes In All The Time Big Bird Bounce Willow Love Never Have To Cry The Zephyr Project- House of the Rising Sun Rumblin Rock Great Balls Of Fire She's Fine Matter Of Fact Green River Stray Cat Strut Too Hip Mess Around Poverty Line 30 Days Johnny Be Goode She's Never Coming Back Blue Smoke Stripped Black- Rockin Daddy Down In San Antone Matchbox Jungle Rock Good To me Treat You Like A Queen Route 66 The Only Thing I Understand Rock Me Baby an instrumental Be Bop Baby Heart Attack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015