Stevenson Street @ Carina Leagues Club

Last Saturday March 28th I went to Carina Leagues CLub to see Stevenson Street which it was my first seeing time seeing them and that group has local country singer Casey Watt who sings around Brisbane which I had seen her plenty of times since May 2007 mainly @ Moreton Bay Sports CLub but had not seen her live since Sunday August 21st 2011 @ Carina Leagues Club. Dad took me to the club, had Beef Nachos for dinner, had a Coke to drink, had Chocolate Sundae for desert, did writing, had a look at magazine and waited. The show started @ 8pm with Stevenson Street coming on stage which they did 3 sets for the next 3 and an half hours performing songs by acts like Fleetwood Mac, the Eagles, Elvis Presley, Paul Kelly, Anne Murray, Mental As Anything, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Rolling Stones, Sinead O'Connor and many others with Casey doing the lead vocals as well as her husband Chris who did some lead vocals as well and I got to meet Chris when they had the first break when I saw Casey and everyone was certainly enjoying themselves and having a great time. The show finished @ 11.30pm which I thanked Casey and Chris as well as meeting Brett and Brad, rang home, Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which I enjoyed it and having a great time and the band sounded and played with great singing by Casey as well as great guitar playing by Chris and also Casey is having her second baby as she looked pregnant as I did'nt know about it until that night. they will be back at Carina on May 23rd which I look forward to seeing them again and to those who have not seen them do yourself a favour and SEE THEM which you should have a great time listening and dancing to great music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015