Pat Capocci/Si Cranstoun show @ the Marquee June 4th 2015

On Thursday June 4th I went to the Marquee to see Sydney rockabilly singer Pat Capocci and English singer Si Cranstoun which it was my second time seeing him live as he was at Cooly Rocks On 2 years ago. I walked to the Marquee, saw Brian Foster who works with Cooly Rocks On and had an Coke Zero to drink. The show started after 7pm with the first act being Pat Cappoci with an great backing band including Jon Flynn on double bass and he did 2 sets which he did mainly his own songs as well as a few covers including Lindy Lou and during the first interval I bought an Pat Capocci CD as well as am Si Cranstoun which he had recorded especially for Cooly Rocks. After Pat's performance there was another interval which I saw my friend Lorraine and use mobile while I waited. Si Cranstoun came out which he did 2 sets doing his own songs as well as covers as well as playing guitar on a few songs and having an great back up band including Ian on guitar which he played excellent and everyone was certainly enjoying themselves and having an great time which among the people in the audience were Lance Lipinsky the Jerry lee Lewis tribute performer and Matman(music promoter) who brings out Lance Lipinsky almost every June. the show finished just before 11pm which Si came out to sign autographs as well as having photos taken with the fans which I got an autograph and an Photo with him, rang Mum and I walked back to bella Mare. It was an AWESOME show and both acts were just AWESOME which they played great and sounded great and Si is just an AWESOME performer with AWESOME moves as well as getting everyone going and also his show @ the Marquee sold out which it's amazing. I hope Si comes back soon and to those who have not seen Si do yourself a favour and SEE HIM as he is just AWESOME which you should enjoy it and have a great time seeing him. Pat Capocci- Set 1- Pantherburn Stomp Geenie In A Bottle Baby Sue I'm Tired Dynamite Baby Work My Magic On You Oh No I Need Abosutely Positive Baby My Baby Lindy Lou Cold Cold Woman set 2- Mary Jane Teenage Baby War Path Kill Your Daddy Slave Natural Born Mover an Song I didn't know Last Chance Si Cranstoun- Set 1- Mary Lou Put A Little Love Right Around Your Heart Italian Eyes 50's Pin Up Girl Skinny Jeans Rosie Lee Coupedeville Little By Little Count On Me Sea Cruise I Got A Woman Slow Smooth & Easy Reet Petite Set 2- Don't Drive Me Away Dance For Ever More Throwback Lonesome High Just A Gigolo Thames River Song True Lovers Hula Jukebox Jump Dynamo Twisting the Night Away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015