Superstars Of the 60's @ the Marquee June 3rd 2015

On Wednesday June 3rd I attended my first Cooly Rocks on show for 2015 which was at the the Marquee and the acts on the bill were Leisa Kerris(7th time), The Lions Den(first time) and the Beatlegs(5th Time). I walked to the Marquee, had a Coke Zero to drink,saw guitarist Russell Bayne, my sister on the mobile looking for Mum and Dad and use mobile. The show started after 7pm with the first act being Leisa Kerris which she did an set of classic 50's and 60's songs by the girl singers including Dusty Springfield, Brenda Lee,Connie Francis, Sandy Posey and Petula Clark and after her set said hello to her which I bought an double CD as well as getting it signed and an photo and also had an bottle of water to drink. The second act that came on were the Lions Den who are an group from the Gold Coast which it was their first time @ Cooly Rocks On and they did an set doing the classic doo wop and harmony songs by groups including the Platters, The Bee Gees, the Four Seasons and the Temptations which they sounded BRILLIANT as they sang so well and BRILLIANTLY. After their set I bought an CD by one of their members Daniel Malari, got it signed as well as getting an photo with the guys, had an Coke Zero to drink and use mobile. The last act for the night were the Beatlegs and they did an great set doing the classic Beatles songs from 1963-65 which towards the end of the set one of their guitarists had an broken guitar string. The show finished after 10.30pm and I walked back to Bella Mare which I rang Mum. It was an FANTASTIC and an BRILLIANT show which everyone had a great time including myself and the acts were just FANTASTIC and BRILLIANT and sounded great too including the Lions Den which I was impressed with their set.I look forward to seeing those acts again soon as well as hopefully they come back to Cooly Rocks On next year. Leisa Kerris- I Know A Place Sweet Nothin He's So Fine I Only Want To Be With You Single Girl Dancing In the Street Stupid Cupid Many Tears Ago Vacation Lipstick On Your Collar Be My Baby Da Do Ron Ron Don't You Know Yockomo You Don't Have To Say You Love Me The Lions Den- Sherry/Walk Like A Man/Stay My Girl You Make Me Feel Brand New Baby I Need Your Loving Unchained Melody Stand By Me Crying In The Rain/All I Have To Do Is Dream/Cathy's Clown/Bye Bye Love The Great Pretender Only You Smoke Gets In Your Eyes Stayin Alive Let's Hang On/working My Way Back To You December 63 Who Loves You The Beatlegs- She Loves You Please Please Me From Me To You I Saw Her Standing There I Want to Hold Your Hand Thank You Girl All My Loving When I get Home A Hard Day's Night I Should Have Known Better Nowhere Man Can't Buy me Love Eight Days A Week Everybody's Trying To be My baby You Can't Do That Roll Over Beethoven Rock and Roll Music Twist and Shout Ticket To Ride

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015