Catfish and the Dee Jays @ Coolangatta Bowls Club Sunday June 7th 2015

On Sunday afternoon June 7th 2015 I went to see Catfish and the Dee Jays @ the Coolangatta Bowls Club which it was my 7th time seeing them and it was my first time in 9 years seeing a show @ the Coolangatta Bowls Club as the last time I went to a show there was on Sunday June 11th 2006 when I saw Digger Revell with Mum. I walked to the club after the Mighty Guys show the Beach House Stage, signed in and use my mobile. The show started @ 1pm and for the next 4 hours they did 4 sets which they did rock n roll songs as well as some country songs as well as people like Dire Straits, Beatles, Easybeats and others and in the intervals I spoke with a lady as well as looking at the program, ate chips, drank Coke Zero,Drank Water and did some writing and the people were dancing and enjoying themselves at the show and also comedian Kenny Bennett was the club having lunch. The show finished @ 5pm which I thanked Bob and Ray, saw Kay and Catfish, got 2 photos taken with Catfish and walked back to Bella Mare which I stopped @ 7-11 where I recharged my phone and took photos. The show was FANTASTIC which I had an great time and Catfish and the Dee Jays which they played great and singing great with Catfish still playing great drums as age 82 as well as performing great songs which still endure to this day and also I look forward to seeing them again @ Cooly Rocks On next year which I always enjoy seeing them. Set 1- Valley Of Tears I'm Gonna Sit Down and Write Myself A Letter If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Ghost Riders In the Sky Be Bop A Lula Route 66 Stand By Me Suzie Darlin Kansas City Summertime All Shook Up Rockin Good Way Cooly Rocks On Set 2- Handy Man Pipeline Guitar Boogie/Honey Don't Can't Buy Me Love I Saw Her Standing There I'm Walking Sway Hound Dog Splish Splash Runaway Walk Right Back Stuck On You/Still The One Set 3- Travelin Man Mess Of Blues Sh Boom Treat Her Right The Birds and the Bees Rock n Roll Tonight/Jenny Jenny/Reelin and Rockin Three Steps To Heaven Reet Petite Wonderful Tonight At the Hop set 4- Walk Of Life Lucky Lips Shake Rattle and Roll Hit the Road Jack She's So Fine You're Sixteen Fly Like A Bird Boppin the Blues Farmer John Cooly Rocks On See You Later Alligator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015