Kenny and the Nitro Rockers @ the Queen Elizabeth Park Stage

On Saturday morning June 10th I went to the Queen Elizabeth Park Stage to see Kenny and the Nitro Rockers who are an band from Bundaberg which has an female double bass player and it was their first time at Cooly ROcks On. The show started @ 9.30am and for the next 1 hour and 15 minutes they performed songs by Johnny Burnette, Conway Twitty, Warren Smith, Billy Lee Riley and Buddy Holly as well as some of their own songs from their EP CD and everyone haviong an great time dancing and enjoying themselves as well as me seeing someone I knew from Kedron Wavell. The show finished at 10.45am and it was an FANTASTIC show which they sounded great and played great as well as very entertainng and I hope they come back again to Cooly Rocks On Set List- Good Rockin Tonight Beautiful Baby Rockin Daddy Big Feet Switch On Lindy Lou Crazy Beat Making The Blues Ubangi Stomp Mona Lisa Lonesome Tears In My Eyes Flip Flop Mama Mama Please May I Go Put On Your Cat Clothes On Rockabilly Train Rock N Roll Ruby Baby Don't Go Rock Around With Ollie Vee Red Hot Hi Heeled Sneakers Flying Saucer Rock and Roll Baby Won't You Listen To me Right Behind You Baby Love me Baby Bop A Lena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015