Little Stevie's 60's Sensation @ the Coolangatta Sands Hotel

On Friday June 9th I went to the Coolangatta Sands Hotel to see Brisbane group Little Stevie and the Tail Fins doing the 60's Sensation show and I have not not seen the band live since Sunday June 11th 2017 at Twin Towns. The show started @ 12pm and they did 2 sets doing the 60's classics which in the first set they performed hits from the 60's by Creedence, Hermans Hermits, Elvis, The Kinks, Dave Clark Five, The Easybeats and The Searchers and there was an interval which I used my mobile and saw Geoff who is from Little Stevie and the Tail Fins. In the Second set the band played songs by the Beatles, Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs, The Monkees, Manfred Mann and Chubby Checker and everyone enjoying themeselves dancing on the floor as the place was getting packed. The show finished at 2pm which I then hello to Stephen and it was an FANTASTIC show which everyone had an great time as well as the band were FANTASTIC playing great songs from an great era which still lives on today and the band wore an floral collar shirts which looked great. I look forward to seeing the show again and if you have not seen it Do Yourselves an favour and SEE IT Which you will love it. Set 1- I Saw Her Standing There Route 66 I'm Into Something Good Keep On Running Bad Moon Rising Little Sister Hippy Hippy SHake In The Midnight Hour You Really Got Me Love Potion no 9 Glad All Over Pretty Woman Sorry/She's So Fine Under The Boardwalk I Only Want To Be With You Can't Buy Me Love Shakin All Over Mustang Sally Gloria/Jailbreak Set 2- Please Please Me Poison Ivy Can't You Hear My Heartbeat I'm A Believer Hang On Sloopy When YoU Walk In The Room Do Wah Diddy Diddy All Day and All Of The Night Hey baby Dizzy Let's Twist Again Twistin The Night Away Treat Her Right/I Got You(I Feel Good)/Born To Be Wild

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015