Dr Love and the Love Band @ Carina Leagues Club

On New Years Eve I went to Carina Leagues Club to see Dr Love and the Love Band who are an group from the Gold Coast and It was my first time seeing them. Dad took me to Carina Leagues CLub, went to the restaurant, had an look at menu, use mobile, ordered my meal, bought Coke with No Sugar and read book which it was Barbra Streisand. I had Wagyu Rump, Chips and Salad for dinner, Drank Coke With No Sugar, use mobile, read book and ate Sundae. The show started at 8.30pm with Dr and the Love Band coming on stage which they performed songs by Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Boz Scaggs, Barry White and many others and everyone was enjoying themselves and having an great time. There was an brief interval before 9.30pm as the fireworks went off for the kids and I bought myself an Coke With No Sugar. The countdown for New Year went at midnight and there was more fireworks that went off as it was the first time it went happened for about 10 years as well as seeing an lady I knew from school. I left at 12.10pm which Dad picked me up and came home. It was an FANTASTIC show which everyone enjoyed themselves and I enjoyed it too and the band played and sounded great with very singing by Dr Love which got the crowd entertained which it's an live show all about. I look forward to seeing Dr Love and the Love Band live again in the future and if you have not seen them do yourselves an favour and SEE THEM which you will be impressed and amazed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015