joe Daniels and the Mighty Guys @ The Outrigger Stage



The first free show I attended was at the Outrigger Stage on Saturday Morning(June 11th) and I saw Joe Daniels and the Mighty Guys. I had gone from seeing the street parade on Marine Parade when I first heard music playing and went to the Outrigger Stage where I saw the Mighty Guys playing which i saw Mike Lawler and Mick hamilton recognised me as well as Mick said on the micro phone "Hi Luke" which I said "Hi Mick". They did an very good set doing classic rock songs and Joe Daniels came on stage which he did only an few songs but he was very good. I thanked Joe after the show which I saw at the Breakfast With the Stars with Little Pattie an few hours early when she introduced him to everyone and I said hello to Phil Eizenberg and Mike. Great show it was.
set List-
The Mighty Guys-
Guitar Boogie
Rocky Road Blues
One Night
Hound Dog
Mona Lisa
Joe Daniels-
Polka Salad Annie
Chantilly lace
Summertime Blues
Don't Be Cruel/Shake rattle and Roll

Comments

  1. G'day..me n Joe had a wonderful dinner of soft shelled crabs Joe flew in from stateside. Delicious.. musta gotta uncooked bit..started getting crook with episodes of paralysis now and again..I might be in bed up to ten days paralysed from the waist down..it would pass and remain a m focal mystery ..Now Nealy twenty one years later my condition returned..Well..I entered a chronic stage of lungworm infection..I thought redclaw..but..they were on the net ..uncooked fish and crabs from America..and I had the same ones..infected my heart , lungs , brains and gut..larval stage even in the eyes affecting vision..I nearly died five or six times..I realized my spine parylysed because of these mother's..oh boy ..so worried about Joe..can't find a contact..no email or Facebook..phoned Currumbin where his hotel is..if he has strange symptoms he may be infected..no dramas..just checking..jai sax.gdsy..and g'day Joe..I am Gunna engineer some of his releases and add sexaphone.. jaijames@activ8.net.au
    Phone 0467 251 060.cheers..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015