the rockerfellaz



The four and last of the free show I saw on Saturday at the outrigger stage was the Melbourne rock group the Rockerfellaz . I only just had heard of the them prior to the festival and I had met Dennis the manager @ the breakfast With the Stars in june 2009 as well as sending me an message on Facebook about coming to Cooly Rocks on. the show on Saturday was just FANTASTIC as they did an great set of classic rock'n'roll songs from Little Richard,Jerry lee lewis, Gene Vincent, Bill haley and others and it's great to see these guys who are in their 20's playing those classic rock songs which it's great and I saw dennis for the 2nd time that week as I saw him on the way to Pizza hut on Tuesday and met david one of the musicians of the band. After the show finished I bought an DVD and met one of the other guys.
set list-
Tutti Frutti
Runaround Sue
Rock Around the Clock
Blue suede Shoes
Great Balls Of Fire
Johnny be Goode
Be Bop A Lula
Shake Rattle and Roll
Do you Love Me
Hippy Hippy Shake
I Saw Her Standing There
Splish Splash
What I Like About You
Let's have A PArty
Long tall Sally
Keep A Knockin
Whole Lotta shakin Going On

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015