Denis Cuthel and Jono Nicholson show @ Cash Converters Cooly Rocks On June 8th 2012

On Friday June 8th 2012 I went to the Cash Converters to see Denis Cuthel and Jono Nicholson perfrom as It was my first time to see Denis perform as I have seen him outside cash converters in the few years during Wintersun as well as last year's Cooly and back in the 60's did an stint with Billy thorpe and the Aztecs as an drummer but is now an guitarist. I had not heard of Jono Nicholson until Cooly and had seen him play outisde Cash converters with Denis throughout the week there. He's an 19 year old singer who performed at Tamworth Country festival in Tamworth NSW. On that Friday Morning I went to see Jon and Denis @ 11.50am which I only stayed for about 30 minutes and did an FANTASTIC doing classic rock'n'roll songs and everyone having an great time as people buying CD's.I left @ 12.20pm as I had to have lunch as I was going to see Corn Liquor at the Coolangatta Hotel @ 1pm. I enjoyed the show very much and when i come back to Cooly next year I will see Denis and Jono perform together. Set List- Have I told You Lately that I Love You It Keeps Right on A Hurtin Sh Boom Your Cheating Heart singing the blues too many times Pipeline It's Now Or Never Peggy Sue Three Steps To heaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015