Tony Worsley and the Mighty Guys @ Coolangatta Sands Hotel

Sunday Afternoon June 8th I went to see Tony Worsley and the Mighty Guys at the Coolangatta Sands Hotel which it was the first time I have ever seen an show there although I did visit there on Sunday June 7th 2009 where I saw Mike Lawler and met Phil Eizenberg and Mick Hamilton. the show was supposed to start at 4.30pm but there was an problem with the sound and eventually started at 5pm which the Mighty guys did an few songs and Tony Worsley did his stuff which he was great and FANTASTIC as always and the people that were dancing enjoying themselves inlcuding me. i had to leave around 5.40pm as I was seeing the Wickety Wak guys doing Dooley ROcks Cooley at Twin Towns as the show was to start at 7.30pm but I enjoyed it any way and look forward to see these guys again next year. i again saw my friend Pauline and said hello to Phil Eizenberg before the show started set list- The Mighty Guys Rock ABout My baby The shape I'm In CAdillac the right stream I fought the Law MArie Tony Worsley- Johnny be Goode Summertime Blues Blueberry Hill Come On Everybody

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015