Cooly ROcks On 2012-Corn Liquor show @ Coolangatta Hotell

On Friday afternoon June 8th I went to the Coolangatta Hotel to see Corn Liquor the rockabilly group from brisbane. It was my 3rd time seeing an show at the Coolangatta Hotel as my first was on Thursday June 4th 2009 which had The Gamble Sisters including Emma Lousie wilkins who now plays with the Sugarshakers and Adam Hall and the Velvet Playboys and the 2nd was on Sunday June 13th 2010 which had Wanda Jackson and it was my 4th time seeing Corn Liquor as well as my 2nd time this year as I saw them back on Sunday April 29th @ morningside services club as an support act for the Chop Tops with The Ten Fours. The show @ Coolangatta Hotel started after 1 pm with the band doing 2 sets and Mitch was playing with them that day which i saw him before the show as I was looking for an place to have lunch who told me that corn Liquor were playing and also for the next 2 hours did sets or original songs and covers including AC/DC,Creedence clearwater revival, Johnny Cash and others. The show finished after 3pm which it was an FANTASTIC show and everyone had an great time including me and the band were FANTASTIC too with Mitch playing with them that day. set 1- an instrumental Rock me 2 Way Streets Big RIver So Wont you let me take you an song i dont know Wrong Blue Blue baby Johnny Cash Ghost Riders In the Sky Way Down Texas Way Born On The Bayou set 2 Moonshine Do You Wrong Honky Tonk Understand Your man Highway Number 1 Ring Of Fire Hobo Jailbreak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buddy Holly/Jerry Lee Lewis/Paul Anka/Jodie Sands/Johnny O'keefe Australian tour 1958

Vale Peter Flanagan(the Fauns/The Flanagans)

Roland Storm , Bryan Davies and the Mighty Guys show @ South Tweed Sports Club June 6th 2015